Homestyle Point Cook Manor provides permanent and respite residential aged care for the western suburbs, in leading edge surrounds.
Point Cook Manor is a luxury, contemporary home for 118 residents, offering state of the art accommodation and all levels of care needs.
Positioned in the heart of Point Cook township, our happy, welcoming community enables people to have the privacy of their own individual rooms while enjoying Homestyle high quality facilities, nursing and personal care.
Our homely, welcoming environment embraces residents with a world of comfort and inspiration.
Public transport will bring you near our doorstep, with trains to Williams Landing station and the connecting 495 bus service.
Point Cook Manor is walking distance to the town centre, cafés, parks and medical precinct.
Point Cook Manor offers comfortable individual rooms with private ensuites, courtyard garden views, and ample space for some personal furnishings and keepsakes.
A choice of 2 room types enables residents to have the area of accommodation that meets their needs and budget.
All resident rooms also feature lockable doors, ceiling fans, quality curtains and floor coverings, individual heating, overbed lights, furniture and more.
For pricing and additional information, please download the details here.VIEW PRICING VIEW VACANCIES
- Homely, friendly and caring environment
- Accommodation for 118 residents
- Permanent residential care
- Special Needs area which caters for residents with Dementia and Alzheimer’s
- Respite beds available
- Ageing in place is supported
- 24 hour emergency call system
- Highly skilled, professional team with Registered Nurses on duty 24/7
- Individual care and dietary plans
- Nutritious, sumptuous home cooked meals from our kitchen
- Central lounge with quality, traditional furnishings, carpet and large TV
- Intimate sitting areas for personal reflection
- Tea and coffee facilities throughout the home
- A full suite of leisure and lifestyle programs
- Library, bar, home theatre, chapel area and outdoor BBQ
- Spacious indoor and outdoor social areas for interaction and activities
- Elegant private dining room for special occasions with family and friends
- Physiotherapy, nutritionist and podiatry consultations
- Optional hairdressing and optical services (at additional cost)
Call us by phone, or send us a message using the form below
9 Hewett Drive,
Point Cook VIC 3030
Manager: Marina Pandurevic
Phone: (03) 9394 2500
Fax: (03) 9394 2599