Homestyle Langford Grange at Cranbourne East provides permanent and respite residential aged care to the growing south-eastern suburbs.
Positioned in the Blue Hills Residences retirement community, Langford Grange is surrounded by shady trees and home away from home for 120 residents.
With many bright courtyards and inspiring garden walks, resident’s individual rooms have pleasant views and there are relaxing areas to enjoy with family and friends in a safe and secure environment.
The caring team at Langford Grange create a happy, homely environment where resident’s needs are met with respect, empathy, compassion and professionalism.
Public transport will bring you nearby, with trains to Cranbourne station and a connecting local 797 bus service passing through the heart of Cranbourne and onto Blue Hills Residences.
Cranbourne and Cranbourne Park shopping centres are nearby, providing a comprehensive range of shops, cafés, entertainment and essential services.
The comprehensive Casey activity centre is right next door to Langford Grange, and lush Cranbourne Botanical Gardens only a short distance away.
High quality fittings and features selected by an interior designer are used throughout.
All resident rooms also feature lockable doors, ceiling fans, quality curtains and floor coverings, individual heating, overbed lights, furniture and more.
For pricing and additional information, please download the details here.VIEW PRICING VIEW VACANCIES
- Homely, friendly and caring environment
- Accommodation for 120 residents Permanent residential care
- Special Needs area which caters for residents with Dementia and Alzheimer’s
- Respite beds available
- Ageing in place is supported
- Highly skilled, professional team with Registered Nurses on duty 24/7
- Individual care and dietary plans
- Nutritious, sumptuous home cooked meals from our kitchen
- Communal tea and coffee facilities throughout the home
- Large lounges with quality traditional furnishings and carpet
- Intimate sitting rooms for personal reflection
- Vibrant lifestyle program
- Library, cinema, pool table, bar and outdoor BBQ
- Spacious indoor and outdoor social areas for interaction and activities
- Physiotherapy, nutritionist, dental and podiatry consultations
- Elegant private dining room for special occasions with family and friends
- Optional hairdressing and optical services (at additional cost)
Call us by phone, or send us a message using the form below
105 Berwick-Cranbourne Road,
Cranbourne East VIC 3977
(via Broad Oak Dr & Residence Dr, Blue Hills Residences retirement village)
Manager: Sally Bourke
Phone: (03) 5995 5693
Fax: (03) 5995 5695