Homestyle Melville Grange at Berwick provides permanent and respite residential aged care at the foot of the Dandenong Ranges in the south east.
Melville Grange is a picturesque home for 60 residents set in lush gardens with relaxed, peaceful surrounds.
The sunny courtyards provide a pleasant outlook from all resident’s individual rooms and the outdoor BBQ areas are available for family and friends, or special occasions.
There is a strong sense of community spirit at Melville Grange with residents supporting for many worthwhile organisations and occasions of respect, including ANZAC Day and Remembrance Day.
Public transport will bring you right to our doorstep with Berwick station trains within walking distance.
Berwick Village and Eden Rise shopping centres are nearby, providing a comprehensive range of shops, cafés, entertainment and essential services.
Casey Hospital, and Epworth and Berwick Specialist Suites, are also only a short distance should a need arise.
A choice of 2 room types enables residents to have the accommodation that meets their needs and budget. Some rooms have interconnecting doors to cater for couples.
All resident rooms also feature lockable doors, ceiling fans, quality curtains and floor coverings, individual heating, overbed lights, furniture and more.
For pricing and additional information, please download the details here.VIEW PRICING VIEW VACANCIES
- Homely, friendly and caring environment
- Accommodation for 60 residents
- Permanent residential care
- Specific services for people with dementia
- Respite beds available
- Highly skilled, professional team with Registered Nurses on call 24/7
- Individual care and dietary plans
- Nutritious, sumptuous home cooked meals from our kitchen
- Communal tea and coffee facilities throughout the home
- All linen personal and bedding is laundered on premises with 24 hour turn around
- Two elegant, large lounges with open fireplaces, TV, video and music
- Three intimate lounges/sitting rooms for personal reflection
- Daily exercise program in conjunction with a physiotherapist
- Vibrant lifestyle program including fortnightly VIP lunches, a regular mens’ group and an activity calendar which is continually changing to meet residents’ needs
- ‘Shop to You’ with our own shop, and various visiting local shops, offering clothing, shoes, gifts etc.
- Library, pool table, games area and outdoor BBQ facilities
- Spacious indoor and outdoor social areas for interaction and activities
- Physiotherapy, nutritionist, dental and podiatry consultations
- Elegant private dining room for special occasions with family and friends
- Optional hairdressing, optical and beautician services (at additional cost)
- Pain management program and palliative care (in conjunction with South Eastern Palliative Care involvement as required)
- Spiritual requirements are catered for on a regular basis
Call us by phone, or send us a message using the form below
80 Melville Park Drive,
Berwick VIC 3806
Manager: Lorraine Dykhuizen
Phone: (03) 9768 9599
Fax: (03) 9768 9588