Homestyle residential care homes blend a caring, homely environment with the latest in modern features to benefit residents, their families and friends.
Homestyle creates purpose-built residential care homes with all the latest requirements for the effective care of aging people.
Comfortable bedrooms with ensuites cater for the variable needs, independence and mobility of residents. There is also the provision for residents to have some personal furnishings and keepsakes.
All homes have lounge areas for group settings, or quiet sitting areas that provide privacy for meetings with family and friends. Similarly, dining rooms are spacious with small tables for intimate dining as well as the provision of a small private dining area for special occasions.
- Our homes are modern and responsive to the environment.
- Our homes are designed with the residents comfort and privacy in mind.
- Our homes are aesthetically pleasing and functional.
- Our environments reflect and provide a safe, ‘homelike’ ambience.
- Registered nurses and other qualified staff
- 24 hour emergency call system
- Air-conditioned lounge and recreation areas
- Quality décor, furniture and fittings
- Single rooms with ensuites
- Leisure and lifestyle programs
- Personal laundry services onsite
- Nutritious meals prepared onsite to meet resident needs
- Secure and safe environment
- Landscaped outdoor areas and stimulating gardens
- Flexible visiting hours
If you would like to know more about Homestyle Aged Care Services, please contact a home nearest your community.
Alternatively, contact or our main office on (03) 9559 0400 or email email@example.com
As part of our Continuous Improvement policy, a Veterans Liaison Officer (VLO) role has been established. Homestyle is the first private Aged Care Provider in Victoria to develop this role for residents.
The position of Veteran Liaison Officer is part of the Community Program for Homestyle Aged Care Services, and it facilitates links between Homestyle homes, the Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA), the DVA clients, their families and carers.
Homestyle Focus Groups
Homestyle established focus groups where representatives from each home meet on a regular basis for training and the sharing of information.
The focus groups are:
- Activities and Lifestyle
- Clinical Care