Homestyle Sea Views Manor at Ocean Grove provides permanent and respite residential care, with Geelong convenience and seaside Bellarine Peninsula charm.
Refreshing sea air and gentle, calming breezes greet the 150 residents at Sea Views Manor, located just off Shell Road.
With a relaxed seaside village environment, our community is a peaceful, comfortable home away from home for residents to enjoy the privacy of individual rooms, and benefit from the high quality Homestyle facilities, nursing and support.
Lush garden courtyards abound with colourful flowers, surrounding outdoor furniture and BBQ facilities where residents are able to spend time with family and friends.
Public transport will bring you near our doorstep, with the 55 or 56 bus services to Ocean Grove operating from the Geelong hub.
Ocean Grove Marketplace and Barwon Heads shopping centres are nearby, providing a good range of shops, cafés and essential services.
Ocean Grove shopping centre is nearby, providing a good range of shops, cafés and essential services.
A choice of 4 room types enables residents to have the area of accommodation that meets their needs and budget.
All resident rooms also feature lockable doors, ceiling fans, quality curtains and floor coverings, individual heating, overbed lights and furniture.
For pricing and additional information, please download the details here.VIEW PRICING VIEW VACANCIES
- Homely, friendly and caring environment
- Accommodation for 150 residents
- Permanent residential care
- Special Needs area for residents with dementia or Alzheimer’s
- Respite beds available
- Ageing in place is supported
- Highly skilled, professional team with Registered Nurses on duty 24/7
- Individual care and dietary plans
- Nutritious, sumptuous home cooked meals from our kitchen
- Central lounge is a main social point for residents with quality traditional furnishings, carpet and entertainment systems
- Intimate sitting areas for personal reflection
- Tea and coffee facilities throughout the home
- Extensive Lifestyle and Activities program that connects residents with the community by bringing in organisations such as the RSL and local schools
- Library, pool table, bar, café, chapel and outdoor BBQ
- Raised garden beds
- Indoor and outdoor social areas for interaction and activities
- Elegant private dining room for special occasions with family and friends
- Physiotherapy, nutritionist and podiatry consultations
- Optional hairdressing and optical services (at additional cost)
Call us by phone, or send us a message using the form below
77-83 Tareeda Way,
Ocean Grove VIC 3226
Manager: Patricia Erwin
Phone: (03) 5256 2866
Fax: (03) 5256 2833