Homestyle Kensington Grange at Leopold provides permanent and respite residential aged care, with a blend of Geelong convenience and Bellarine Peninsula relaxation.
Kensington Grange is a homely, friendly environment where 60 residents can feel it is an extension of their own family home; a home away from home.
Positioned just off the Bellarine Highway, our happy, welcoming community enables people to have the privacy of their own individual rooms while enjoying Homestyle high quality facilities, nursing and personal care.
Positioned on an elevated site with commanding views of the City of Geelong, Kensington Grange has a central courtyard with a productive vegetable garden tended by enthusiastic residents.
Public transport will bring you near our doorstep, with the 32 bus service to Leopold operating from the Geelong hub.
Gateway Plaza shopping centre is nearby, providing a good range of shops, cafés and essential services.
A choice of 2 room types enables residents to have the accommodation that meets their needs and budget.
All resident rooms also feature lockable doors, ceiling fans, quality curtains and floor coverings, individual heating, overbed lights, furniture and more.
For pricing and additional information, please download the details here.VIEW PRICING VIEW VACANCIES
- Homely, friendly and caring environment
- Accommodation for 60 residents
- Permanent residential care
- Respite beds available
- Ageing in place is supported
- Highly skilled, professional team with Registered Nurses on duty 24/7
- Individual care and dietary plans
- Nutritious, sumptuous home cooked meals from our kitchen
- Central lounge is a main social point for residents with quality traditional furnishings, carpet and TV
- Intimate sitting areas for personal reflection
- Tea and coffee facilities throughout the home
- Innovative lifestyle program with emphasis on variety and ensuring residents have many opportunities to socialise, and build new relationships
- Library, pool table, bar, home theatre and outdoor BBQ
- Vegetable garden and fish pond
- Indoor and outdoor social areas for interaction and activities
- Physiotherapy, nutritionist and podiatry consultations
- Optional hairdressing and optical services (at additional cost)
Call us by phone, or send us a message using the form below
1-13 Ferguson Road,
Leopold VIC 3224
Manager: Lisa Connell
Phone: (03) 5250 2301
Fax: (03) 5250 5739