Homestyle Green Gables at Epping provides permanent and respite residential aged care for the northern suburbs, with a historical homely touch.
Incorporating a magnificent historic bluestone school building with a cosy, homely environment, Green Gables also has a charming sense of a home away from home for 55 residents.
Located next to St Monica’s College, this unique environment has colourful gardens for quiet strolls, and secure courtyards with gazebos and BBQ facilities to enjoy with family and friends during visits.
Green Gables has a rich community of diverse cultural backgrounds, so our team is highly skilled, experienced and understanding of the variety of needs that residents may have.
Public transport will bring you near our doorstep with trains to Epping station, which is within walking distance, or connecting bus services operating from the Epping Plaza.
Epping Plaza and Westfield Plenty Valley shopping centres are nearby, providing a comprehensive range of shops, cafés, entertainment and essential services.
The Northern Hospital is also close should a need arise.
A choice of 2 room types enables residents to have the accommodation that meets their needs and budget.
All resident rooms also feature lockable doors, ceiling fans, quality curtains and floor coverings, individual heating, overbed lights, furniture and more.
For pricing and additional information, please download the details here.VIEW PRICING VIEW VACANCIES
- Homely, friendly and caring environment
- Accommodation for 55 residents
- Permanent residential care
- Respite beds available
- Highly skilled, professional team with Registered Nurses on call 24/7
- Individual care and dietary plans
- Nutritious, sumptuous home cooked meals from our kitchen
- Central lounge is a main social point for residents with quality traditional furnishings, carpet and TV
- Intimate sitting areas for personal reflection
- Innovative activity program
- Regular community involvement
- Library, computer room, pool table and outdoor BBQ
- Indoor and outdoor social areas for interaction and activities
- Physiotherapy, nutritionist and podiatry consultations
- Optional hairdressing and optical services (at additional cost)
Call us by phone, or send us a message using the form below
15 Coulstock Street,
Epping VIC 3076
Manager: Maria Graham
Phone: (03) 9401 5555
Fax: (03) 9401 2896