Homestyle Ferndale Gardens at Bayswater North provides permanent and respite residential aged care for the eastern suburbs within tranquil bushland.
Tucked away off Bayswater Road, Ferndale Gardens is a modern 121 bed home with traditional homely ambience, where residents needs come first and visitors are made very welcome.
All resident’s individual rooms look out to peaceful courtyards with inspiring gardens and water features. Gazebos and outdoor barbeque facilities enable special family occasions to be celebrated in a safe and secure environment.
With a long-established reputation of staff providing high quality care, Ferndale Gardens continues this respected tradition in our refreshed environment.
Public transport will bring you right to our doorstep, with trains to Bayswater station and the connecting 664 bus service.
Ringwood, Bayswater and the local Eastfield shopping centres are nearby, providing a comprehensive range of shops, cafés, entertainment and essential services.
Maroondah Hospital is also only a short distance should the need arise.
A choice of 4 room types enables residents, including couples, to have the area of accommodation that meets their needs and budget.
All resident rooms also feature lockable doors, ceiling fans, quality curtains and floor coverings, individual heating, overbed lights, furniture and more.
For pricing and additional information, please download the details here.VIEW PRICING VIEW VACANCIES
- Homely, friendly and caring environment
- Accommodation for 61 residents
- Permanent residential care
- Special Needs area which caters for residents with Dementia and Alzheimer’s
- Respite beds available
- Ageing in place is available
- Highly skilled, professional team with Registered Nurses on duty 24/7
- A focus on person-centred care
- Individual care and dietary plans Nutritious, sumptuous home cooked meals from our kitchen
- High quality fittings and features selected by an interior designer
- Large lounge with traditional, quality furnishings and carpets
- Energetic lifestyle program that encourages independence and participation in a fun and lively way
- Business centre, Library and Chapel
- Kiosk café, bar and outdoor BBQ facilities
- Private areas for quiet reminiscence
- Spacious indoor and outdoor social areas for interaction and activities
- Physiotherapy, nutritionist and podiatry consultations
- Elegant private dining room for special occasions with family and friends
- Technologically advanced systems to ensure residents are safe and well cared for
- Optional hairdressing and optical services (at additional cost)
Call us by phone, or send us a message using the form below
229-239 Bayswater Road,
Bayswater North VIC 3153
Manager: Tanya McPharlane
Phone: (03) 9729 4699
Fax: (03) 9729 8599