Homestyle Clarendon Grange at Bayswater provides permanent and respite residential aged care in the relaxed, leafy surrounds of the eastern suburbs.
Nestled in a peaceful, quiet position off Stud Road, Clarendon Grange provides a home away from home for 47 residents, their families and friends. A place where everybody feels welcome.
With outlooks to a spacious, lush central garden courtyard, we have an inspiring communal outdoor environment equipped with barbeque facilities for family visits and social occasions.
Even as a long-established aged care home in the Bayswater community, Clarendon Grange is appointed with the latest in residential care features.
Public transport will bring you right to our doorstep, with trains to Bayswater station and the connecting 664 or 745D bus services.
Westfield Knox, Bayswater and Boronia shopping centres are nearby, providing a comprehensive range of shops, cafés, entertainment and essential services.
Knox Private and Maroondah Hospitals are also only a short distance away should the need arise.
A choice of 3 room types enables residents to have the area of accommodation that meets their needs and budget.
All resident rooms also feature lockable doors, ceiling fans, quality curtains and floor coverings, individual heating, overbed lights, furniture and more.
For pricing and additional information, please download the details here.VIEW PRICING VIEW VACANCIES
- Homely, friendly and caring environment
- Accommodation for 47 residents
- Permanent residential care
- Specific services for people with dementia
- Respite beds available
- Highly skilled, professional team with Registered Nurses on call 24/7
- Individual care and dietary plans
- Nutritious, sumptuous home-cooked meals from our kitchen
- Large central lounge with natural lighting is well appointed and a hub of activity
- Lifestyle Program
- Library and Computer room
- Private areas for quiet reminiscence
- Spacious social areas for group interaction and activities
- Physiotherapy, nutritionist and podiatry consultations
- BBQ facilities
- Safe and secure environment
- Optional hairdressing and optical services (at additional cost)
Call us by phone, or send us a message using the form below
40 Stud Road,
Bayswater VIC 3153
Manager: Dona Bondad
Phone: (03) 9720 2245
Fax: (03) 9720 0991