Homestyle Belmont Grange at Grovedale provides permanent and respite residential aged care, with a blend of Geelong convenience and Surf Coast feel.
Belmont Grange, nestled away off Torquay Road, is a peaceful, homely environment for 131 residents enjoying the benefits of a Surf Coast relaxed way of life while having the resources of Geelong at hand.
Ambling paths wind through courtyard gardens to shady gazebos in our home away from home, where residents can spend time in reflection, or enjoy the company of family and friends with BBQ facilities.
Each resident’s wellbeing is our first priority, with individual nursing and personal care from a team of skilled, experienced staff who are passionate and understanding, while always respecting the dignity of residents.
Public transport will bring you right to our doorstep, with trains to both Marshall or Waurn Ponds stations, and connecting bus services from the Geelong hub.
Waurn Ponds and Belmont Shopping centres are within close proximity, providing a comprehensive range of shops, cafés, entertainment and essential services.
A choice of 4 room types enables residents to have the area of accommodation that meets their needs and budget.
All resident rooms also feature lockable doors, ceiling fans, quality curtains and floor coverings, individual heating, overbed lights, furniture and more.
For pricing and additional information, please download the details here.VIEW PRICING VIEW VACANCIES
- Homely, friendly and caring environment
- Accommodation for 131 residents
- Permanent residential care
- Specific services for people with dementia
- Respite beds available
- Highly skilled, professional team with Registered Nurses on duty 24/7
- Individual care and dietary plans
- Nutritious, sumptuous home cooked meals from our kitchen
- Central lounge is a main social point for residents with quality traditional furnishings, carpet and TV
- Intimate sitting areas for personal reflection
- Tea and coffee facilities throughout the home
- Innovative lifestyle program with emphasis on variety and ensuring residents have many opportunities to socialise, and build new relationships
- Regular community involvement
- Library, pool table and outdoor BBQ
- Indoor and outdoor social areas for interaction and activities
- Elegant private dining room for special occasions with family and friends
- Physiotherapy, nutritionist and podiatry consultations
- Optional hairdressing and optical services (at additional cost)
Call us by phone, or send us a message using the form below
34-36 Church Street,
Grovedale VIC 3216
Manager: Bronwyn Emerton
Phone: (03) 5243 8522
Fax: (03) 5245 7156