The Homestyle difference is a philosophy of holistic residential care services in a homely environment of caring, compassion and respect for all residents.
To enhance the quality of life of all residents and satisfy the changing needs within an ageing community by providing excellence of care and comfort based on best practices and achieve a positive outcome for all stakeholders.
- The provision of twenty four hour a day quality holistic care which meets the immediate and long-term needs of residents.
- To provide a comfortable environment in which residents feel safe and secure as they would in their own home.
- Maintenance of the quality of life of residents, self-esteem and respect of privacy.
- We employ only ethical, qualified and competent staff.
- We value leadership, professionalism and accountability.
- Our staff are provided with up to date education to achieve best practice.
- We value knowledge and commitment in our staff and seek to develop these qualities further.
- To have pride in everything we do.
- Residents living in Homestyle homes are our reason for being.
- We value processes that ensure quality outcomes for residents.
- We support a diverse group of residents from many cultural backgrounds.
- We respect the rights and dignity of each individual resident.
- All members of the extended family are encouraged to be involved in the care of their relative.
- To ensure we incorporate your feedback, each home holds regular meetings for you to assist us to continually improve the service we provide.